Friday, June 4, 2010

It is Alive!!!

Hey there to all the guys and girls.

You must have been wondering what happend to me these last few months.

Just to clarify i did not take part in some religeous cruisede or underground cult plotting world domination through genetically modified coconuts.

I started with my masters degree and it proved to be a bit more than i could handle but things are quieting down now and once more i have time to dictate to you exactly what books not to miss.

I have quite the selection of books coming up for review.

Not my Text Book.

Keep an eye on this site over the weekend and i will post for you exactly what is to come in the weeks ahead.

Time for a weekend break and to find a new reading corner in my brand new flat.

Keep reading and keep an eye on this site.

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

What grade would you give your textbook though?

David said...

Ha, hey alex.
ye definitely give them a 7 or 8 out of 10. Some of them seemed close to fantasy though.

Dave-Brendon de Burgh said...

It's good to have you back, David! :-) Hope everything has settled down and looking forward to seeing what you've got coming up for us. :-) Welcome back!

David said...

Ye all is settled down now, was a rough couple of months behind me now. Will stop by for a chat sometime, after all now im only 10 min away from you. haha

Dave-Brendon de Burgh said...

Awesome, looking forward to it, I've got some new books for you and I'm definitely looking forward to the reviews you've got coming up. :-)