My silence for those interested is mostly due to my job, and boy did these people throw me in to the deep end. But things are getting manageable now and im coming back to you guys.
Yes even though i have endured sleepless nights i have done some reading AND thinking.
The THINKING part is due to a discussion and questionnaire im involved in with some budds across the globe on genre fiction and the future of e-readers.
Now my opinion is all and well, but i've been thinking, whats your opinion on some of these questions we are dealing with.
So if you feel interested in leaving your opinion, feel free to do so, please.
These are some of the questions we are faced with:
1. How has genre fiction changed over the years since you first started reading it?
2. The most recent trends have been things like vampires, darker storytelling, flawed protagonists, and stronger female leads. What do you see as some of the upcoming trends?
3. What should the price of a genre e-book be in your mind?
4. Which new and upcoming authors are grabbing your attention and are poised to become the next big household names and why?
5. Just what does the future of genre fiction look like to you?
Lets see what you guys do with that!
Hope to hear back from some of you loyal fans out there, till next time