Tuesday, October 27, 2009

World Wide Release Day: The Wheel of Time Book 12 - The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson

It's finally here!



The book is officially available, and I'm sure that millions of readers world-wide are already at least 50 pages into it! :-) To order your copies, click here for the US, and here for the UK.

Here in South Africa is another story, though; we'll have to wait until at least the first week of December to read The Gathering Storm. There mightmightmight be some good news regarding the book being made available earlier for us, so stay tuned for that. :-) I say might because it has in no way been confirmed. While you're waiting for that news, though, head on over to your closest Exclusive Books and put your name down for a copy or visit their website - from their, you can order a copy and have it delievered to the closest branch. :-) For those who frequent Kalahari, use the link at the top-right of the blog. :-)



I absolutely cannot wait to read this book (but then again, everyone who knows me knows how nuts I am about the worlds and characters Robert Jordan created), and I'm confident of the fact that Brandon Sanderson was a worthy choice to finish this fantasy epic. So you can be sure that I'll be the first person in South Africa to have a review for you; as soon as I have a copy, I'll trumpet it here. :-)

The Wheel has turned again...

...so, be EPIC!

No comments: