Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mini Review: The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman (Spotlighted)

Mark my words – this will be one of 2010’s biggest and most-talked about debuts!


I was lucky enough to have received an ARC from the kind folk at Penguin South Africa, and I finished the book in around 5 days – once I started, I just couldn’t put it down!

I’m going to be doing a proper review of the book later next year (closer to its release date), but suffice it to say that the worldbuilding in this novel is pretty damn unique and interesting, the characters are wonderful, and the action amazing!

I haven’t been this excited about a debut since Peter V Brett’s The Painted Man, way back in July 2008! :-) If you can get yourself a copy of this book, don’t hesitate! :-) (But don't go and buy an illegal copy on eBay!!!)

Oh, and isn’t that cover awesome? :-)

To pre-order your copies, click here for the audio book and here for the physical book, UK.

Be EPIC!


No comments: